Pet Friendly Hotel in Westport CT
We know that sometimes, the best traveling companions have 4 legs! To ensure a comfortable stay for you and fellow guests... please refer to our Pet Program guidelines:
- Up to 2 dogs or cats with a maximum combined weight of less than 50 pounds.
- A fee of $25 for 1 night stay, or $50 for multiple night stays up to a week per dog/cat, will be applied to your room account. A long term stay option is also available at $50 per week, per pet.
- Due to health code regulations we regret that pets, except for guide dogs, are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, the Fitness Center and Pool Areas. They are permitted in a select number of hotel rooms and on authorized grounds only.
- Your pet cannot be left unattended in your guest room at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier*
- Pets must be fully house trained.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when it is on the Inn's property unless it is in your room.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
*Fee does not cover damages to room or Inn in excess of normal wear and tear (such as scratches to furniture or accidents requiring deep cleaning). If you should leave your dog out of the kennel or carrier and the room is left unattended, you may incur additional fees for damage. Please be responsible for cleaning up after your dog on Inn's property. We understand that accidents are sometimes unavoidable. If an accident should occur, please call our Housekeeping department immediately so we may prevent any permanent damage. All guests travelling with a pet must present a valid credit card upon check-in and any damages or extra cleaning necessary to your room will be assed by management, and if required additional charges will be placed on the credit card on file.